Overview of Type 2 Diabetes
- Medication management with focus on reducing ones that cause weight gain
- Abdominal fat, overweight, obesity
- Poor muscle mass
- Lifestyle changes for weight management
- Insulin resistance
- Sedentary habits
- Slowing metabolism
- Stressful life, diabetes distress
- High carbohydrate diet
- Protein deficient diet
- Mindless eating
- Poor quality sleep
- Behavioural, mental or emotional challenges that can make it difficult to stick with diabetes treatment.
Our goal at Aasaan Health Solutions is to help you achieve optimal health with the least amount of medication.
During initial clinical consultation, we spend time understanding your entire history of diabetes, reviewing all the relevant medical data. At the end of that visit, you will be given dates to attend the two-part Diabetes Self-Management Class (DSM) which is an internationally proven component of comprehensive diabetes care that improves outcomes. You will see the endocrinologist again soon after DSM to assess the effect of your lifestyle changes and then periodically as needed.
Aasaan Type 2 Diabetes Program
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT TYPE 2 DIABETES REVERSAL. ARE YOU?
Each person’s diabetes journey is unique. Here’s how we get YOU to succeed.
- Endocrinologist removes medications that cause low blood sugar and weight gain.
- Aim is to eventually reduce/stop prescriptions for diabetes.
- Diabetes Self Management (DSM) group sessions for education and support for lifestyle change.
- Metabolism and weight management.
- Individualised nutrition, dietary and fasting coaching.
- Physiotherapy to address exercise barriers.
How it Works
- In person counselling & review with Endocrinologist, Nutritionist, and Physiotherapist.
- Q&A’s with Expert over dedicated chat.
- Group education sessions.