This is an 8 week workshop based on the award winning program from the US “Am I Hungry?” with additional content which Dr Roshani adds to every new batch.
We meet for two hours, once a week for 8 weeks, totaling 16 hours of live interactive workshop time and ongoing interaction throughout the time between workshops.
By the end of the workshop, participants will have learned how to:
- be in charge of their eating instead of feeling out of control
- use hunger and fullness to naturally guide their eating
- eat by focusing inward, without externally imposed rules or restriction
- eat the foods they love without overeating or guilt
- balance eating for pleasure as well as for health
- resolve mindless eating or eating triggered by emotions, stress, social situations or boredom
- find joy in movement and exercise
- care for themselves in body, mind, heart, spirit
- stay on a sustainable long-term path of self-care without yo-yo dieting
- heal their relationship with their body and food